Classic yet understated, mid-century modern home decor can be characterized by its clean lines, bold colors (think mustard yellows, teals, oranges and pastel pink), geometric prints and patterns and warm walnut woody tones.
Resurging in popularity, this style of home decor is available just about everywhere at the moment and comes at range of price points too, from super affordable to …. well, not so affordable! Today we’re looking at the former, specifically, we’re back with another 15 under $50 – 15 mid-century modern home decor finds under $50 each – enjoy!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through any of these links, I may make a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for supporting this blog.
Where to buy these Mid-Century Modern Home Decor finds:
- Circles Metal Mirror in Gold – H&M, $34.99
- 12.5×12.5 Album Frame in Rose Gold – Urban Outfitters, $15
- Plywood Wall Hooks Set of 4 in Walnut – Amazon, $49.95
- Utopia Walnut Starburst Wall Clock – Amazon, $49.99
- Naja End Table in Walnut – Target, $47.19
- Life Or Something Like It Art Print 8′ x10′ – Urban Outfitters, $39
- Petal Embroidered Throw Pillow in Gold – Urban Outfitters, $49
- Mid Century Plant Stand – Amazon, $27.99
- Retro look Alarm Clock in Gold – Amazon, $29.95
- Canary Yellow Accent Lamps Set of 2 – Amazon, $49.99
- Tall Bubble Vase in Mustard Yellow – H&M, $24.99
- Retrorock Bluetooth Speaker in Brown – Amazon, $39.99
- Vortex Side Chair with Walnut Legs in Teal – Amazon, $49.26
- Sita 8” Textured Planter – Urban Outfitters, $34
- 2′ x 3′ Hand Tufted Gabriela Area Rug – Amazon, $29.99
Prices correct at time of publishing. Items not pictured to scale.