The green velvet sofa – what Modern Bohemian living room is complete without one?! Bold, tactile and eye-catching, the green velvet sofa is practical and comfortable. Usually Mid-Century modern in style, the green velvet sofa found in Bohemian living rooms of today is eclectic and non-conformist and looks beautiful teamed with indoor plant-life. According to The Spruce, there are no hard rules when it comes to choosing colors for the Bohemian home, however, warm earthy colors are common, ‘think deep browns, greens and grays for base colors, then accessorize with saturated purple, fiery orange, and electric blue‘. Further explaining that layering and combining colors is what makes this style truly unique.
Green velvet sofa inspiration:
Source: Brio Interior Design
Source: Janni Deler
Source: Studio McGee
Source: The Only Girl in the House
So, are you up for it?! Starting under $500, here are 6 bold and beautiful green velvet sofa options to get your creative juices flowing!
The following section contains affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and proceed to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). For more info, you can access our full disclaimer policy here.
Where to buy:
- Porter Forest Green Sofa – Overstock, $1038.99
- Rivet Aiden Tufted Mid-Century Velvet Sofa, 74″, Hunter Green – Amazon, used and new from $488.19
- Davia Sofa, Pine Green Velvet – One Kings Lane, $1,495
- Mistana Derry Sofa – Wayfair, $601.99
- Rumsey Sofa, Forest Velvet – One Kings Lane, $2,495
- Butler Sofa, Forest Green Velvet – One Kings Lane, $2,995
Prices correct at time of publishing.