Black Windsor dining chairs are a staple item in Modern Farmhouse dining rooms and kitchens of today. Traditionally made of wood, modern interpretations also include mixed media and even metal.
Characterized by their spindle backs and saddle seats, Windsor-style dining chairs come in a range of shapes and colors, with black being the most common/popular for Modern Farmhouse dining rooms and kitchens of the 21st century.
Check out some of our faves below, but first, the inspiration…
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase through any of these links, we may make a small commission (at no additional cost to you). For more information, please visit our disclosures page.
Where to buy these black Windsor dining chairs:
- Safavieh Wren Spindle Dining Chair – Home Depot
- Kate Spade Mackenzie Side Chair – One Kings Lane – (no longer available, here’s a similar one)
- Brookville Side Chair – Williams Sonoma
- Loon Peak Methuen Arm Chair – Wayfair (no longer available, here’s a similar one)
- Edloe Finch Farmhouse Dining Chair – Amazon (no longer available, here’s a similar one, and another)
- Baxton Studio Industrial Dining Arm Chair – Target (sold out, here’s a similar option, and another)
- Tucker Chair, Black – Serena & Lily
- Safavieh Chair Wood, Black/White – Target
- Westbury Side Chair – Williams Sonoma (no longer available, here’s a similar one)
- Windsor Spindle Back Dining Chair – Amazon
- Chatham Side Chair, Midnight Black – Williams Sonoma
- Modway Dining Side Chair Black – Target (sold out, here’s a similar option, and another)
This post was originally published in 2018 and has since been updated for 2020.