Eye-catching and bold, Mid-century Modern chandelier lighting is sleek and statement-making. Sputnik chandeliers and bubble lights dominate the style with vintage reproductions being relatively easy to come by. Almost an art-form in itself, Mid-century Modern lighting certainly packs a punch and can take almost any interior from drab to fab in a pinch, adding drama with ease.
Source: Melissa Miranda Interior Design
How gorgeous are the sputnik chandeliers pictured above and below? I mean c’mon! Who could overlook chandeliers like those?! They definitely demand your attention, that’s for sure! I also love how the antique brass of the chandelier above ties in with the other gold and brass decor accents in the space too (but doesn’t compete with them).
If you’re looking to splurge on a fixture like the ones in the first and second image, light #5 below is a close match, although it’s pretty exxy! If you’re not looking to spend quite that much, #7 is a great budget-friendly alternative.
If you’re looking for something similar to the bubble chandelier featured in the image directly above, lights #8 and #14 are very similar. Also, if you’re diggin’ the whole black Windsor dining chair look, you might like to check out this post.
Mid-century modern chandelier lighting round-up:
Personally, I love the bubble style lights myself, especially #4 and #8 – they’re just so fun, clean and funky! What about you guys? Which are your faves? Let me know!
The following section contains affiliate links. If you click on one of these links and proceed to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). For more info, you can find our site disclaimers here.
Where to buy:
- Safavieh Collection Round 12-Light Gold Pendant Light, Pier 1 – $195.45
- Possini Euro Hera 26″ Wide Satin Brass Chandelier, Amazon – $299.99
- Linea Lighting Caserti 6-Light Chandelier – Wayfair, $189.99
- Bensley Antique 6-Light Chandelier, Wayfair – $170.99
- Zanadoo Gold 12-Light Sputnik Chandelier, Wayfair – $3,380
- Vinluz 8-Light Pendant, Amazon – $99.99
- Corrigan Studio Kamila 6-Light Chandelier, Wayfair – $599.99
- Langley Street Benites 12-Light Sputnik Chandelier, Wayfair – $264.79
- Renwil Axis Ceiling Light, Nordstrom – $498
- Willa Arlo Interiors Brindalla 24-Light Chandelier, Wayfair – $299.99
- Project 62 Menlo 4-Globe Chandelier, Target – $149.99
- Melucee Modern Sputnik Chandelier, Amazon – $119.99
- Regina Andrew Design Bodie Chandelier, Nordstrom – $998
- George Kovacs Single Tier Chandelier, Amazon – $299.95
- Langley Street 3-Light Sputnik Chandelier, Wayfair – $141.99
Prices correct at time of publishing.